- Items must be returned within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Beauty lines and pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and hygiene reasons. Underwear and swimwear can only be returns if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
- Shoes must be tried on indoors.
- Items must have all tags attached.
- Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned.
For UK & ROI customers, you are able to return unsuitable items within 14 days of the date shown on the dispatch note. For all international customers, please return unsuitable items within 28 days of receiving your parcels. Please return unsuitable items in their original packaging.
We’re sorry, but we are unable to offer free returns for international customers, returns must be made at your own cost.
Oh no! We’re sorry to hear this. If you receive a faulty item please return to us within 30 days of receipt of the faulty goods. Please remember to get in touch with our Customer Service team prior to returning. You can do so by filling out a Customer Service form here, and a member of our team will get back to you.
We aim to process your return ASAP, but on occasions it may take up to 21 days for your refund to be processed after you have returned your item(s) to us. If you have not been refunded after 30 days of returning the item(s), please contact us with the proof of postage information from your return carrier receipt and we will check this out for you.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to process exchanges. You can return your item to us and place a new order to receive the item of your choice. To return an item please follow the steps stated in ‘HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?’.
We will refund the postage charge if you have cancelled your contract with us in accordance with the Distance Selling regulations. Please see our returns policy for more information on your cancellation rights.